About the Company
A leading research firm established in 2006, with a focus on delivering the highest quality research and actionable market strategies, we assist clients in effectively navigating the ever-changing macro-environment, optimizing their portfolio returns, and questioning conventional wisdom when needed.
The broad research coverage spans Asset Allocation, Multi-Asset Strategy, Equity Strategy, Global Economics, and Climate Macro Strategy. Recognized as the premier Independent Research Provider, the firm has consistently achieved the top ranking in the prestigious Institutional Investor Survey.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the Subscription Sales team. This is an outbound junior sales role to support the senior Sales & Account Management team, with the view for successful candidates to progress to their own territory, accounts, and sales targets.
You will be:
• Qualifying and generating new sales opportunities for the senior Sales team through phone calls, Bloomberg, LinkedIn, email prospecting campaigns.
• Creating and researching target lists
• Assisting Sales with arranging prospect meetings, CRM administration, research/data requests
• Support the creation and implantation of marketing campaigns, and ad hoc projects.
• Ensure all sales activity, and contact details of new leads and prospects are recorded in Salesforce.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a sales/sales support role (financial services is a bonus)
• An understanding of different institutional investors
• A keen interest in global macro-economics and investment strategy
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in a small, dynamic, and collaborative team.
• Organised, hard-working, and result orientated.